The use of the word “including” in this Agreement will be construed to mean “including, without limitation” or “including but not limited to” and will not be construed to mean that the examples given are an exclusive list of the topics covered.
Kibo Pay may collect personal information about you.
You may also be asked to provide identification information to confirm your identity, including your first and last name and certain financial information. Kibo Pay may also collect the following 1) Information Collected by Cookies: Kibo Pay may use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Cookies, among other things, help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. 2) Navigational Information: We may collect your computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on our Site.
We may use the information you provide about yourself and information provided to us from any referral partners to fulfill your requests for our Services, to respond to your inquiries about our Services, and to offer you other products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With your consent, including to third-party credit reporting services when we request a credit report on your behalf.
- With any third party that referred you to the Services.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes.
- In order to investigate, prevent, defend against, or take other action regarding violations of our Terms of Service, illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the legal rights or physical safety of any person or the security of our network, Sites or Services.
- Non-personalized, anonymous data may be aggregated with data from other users and/or data sources and shared with partners or for marketing purposes.
- To respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
- In an emergency, to protect the health and safety of our Sites’ users or the general public.
- As otherwise required by law.
We take reasonable measures – including firewall barriers and SSL encryption techniques – to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. You acknowledge, however, that no system is perfectly secure. You use our site and services and provide us with your personal information at your own risk.
In the event another entity merges with or acquires Kibo Pay or any of its assets, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity. A court may also order the sale of personal information as an asset in a bankruptcy or similar insolvency proceeding.
We may provide our merchants with SMS alerts regarding their activity. Registered customers have the ability to opt out of receiving these SMS alerts by emailing the word STOP to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of your email, we will send you an email to confirm that you have been unsubscribed.
You can contact us at email@example.com to request any corrections to your personal information.